1.The academic session of the college is from June to May.
2. Before a student is admitted to the college he/she or his/her gaurdian will have to sign an undertaking in the proper form to the effect that the student will abide by the rules of the College.
3. Each student must register in the College Office and address at which he/she lives. Any change in the address must be intimated to the office in writing.
4. No student is allowed to absent himself/herself from the College without taking prior permission for leave. If however, the absence is due to some unavoidable circumstance, an application for grant of leave should be sent either by post or submitted immediately after his return to the College, absence for more than 3 days is a serious breach of discipline.
5. As soon as the tutorial groups are formed and notified, it is the duty of a student to find out the particular group to which he/she has been assigned. If he/she is not included in any of the group he/she must bring the fact to the notice of the lecturer in charge of time table.
6. Fees received on the days fixed and notified every month for collection of fees on other days fixed by the Principal with a default fine of Rs. 1.00. If a students fails to pay his/her name will be struck off the College rolls on 1st of the next month and his/her attendance will not be recorded until he/she is re-admited.
7. Any student who absents himself/herself from any College Examination without being permitted by the principal will be fined. With full absence will make him/her liable to have his/her promotion withheld.
8. Students of the College are forbidden to register for any out-side club, athletic association without taking permision from the Principal.
9. No Club or society should be started or maintained in the College and no functon should be organised without the approval of the Principal.
10. Students should not ordinarily enter into the College Office.
11. Free studentship and financial help from S.S.G. shall be withdrawn from a student if he/she is irregular in attending classes, examinations or if he/she is involved in any act of indiscipline.
12. Cycles must be padlocked and kept in the cycle shed provided. The cycles should not be kept on the College Varandahs.
13. Students should invariably stand in queue in the office counters.
14. Students are required to keep their identity Cards with them.
15. The College Office and Library work from 10.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. on all working days unless otherwise notified.
16. Normally for matters relating to issue of C.L.C., conduct certificate, buspass concession and admission etc. Students are required to contact the Administrative Busar and for matters connected with co-curricular activities they are rquired to contact the concerned professor in-charge or Vice-president.
17. Students spitting, writing on or disfiguring the College walls or damaging College property will be expelled from the College.